Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Whose Opening Line Is It Anyway: The Most Obvious Theme Ever

You may not get all the lines answered this week, but if you can't tell what the theme is pretty quickly, well... I don't know what to tell you.

1. I used to play around with hearts that hastened at my call, but when I met that little girl I knew that I would fall.
2. We’ll be fighting in the streets with our children at our feet…
3. Day after day, alone on a hill…
4. He came from somewhere back in her long ago, the sentimental fool don't see…
5. At last I've awakened to see what you've done. All I can do is pack up and run.
6. I must have been through about a million girls, I'd love 'em then I'd leave 'em alone.
7. I been doing my homework now for a long long time. And everything that I look for I know I will one day find.
8. When I come home baby, and I’ve been working all night long, I put my daughter on my knee, and she say, “Daddy what’s wrong?”
9. Strange voice on the telephone tellin’ me I better leave you ‘lone.
10. Why do birds sing so gay, and lovers await the break of day?

**Bonus** Traveling that wind and laugh at the crowd…

We'll check back and see how many of you got fooled on Friday.
Free Counter
Online Universities