Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Hue And Cry

Some gimmes this week, along with a theme that ought to be very easy to figure out. Mixed in there are a couple lines that even Eric B won't get (I'm betting). Go to it, kids.

1. You got a reaction. You got a reaction, didn’t you? You took a white orchid…
2. We skipped the light fandango, turned cartwheels ‘cross the floor…
3. I got a certain little girl, she’s on my mind, no doubt about it, she looks so fine.
4. I never meant to cause you any sorrow, I never meant to cause you any pain.
5. Without a warning, you broke my heart, you took it darling and you tore it apart.
6. Don’t it hurt so bad when you’re standin’ in the sun; in the bottom of your heart, you don’t love no one.
7. I don’t care if your love grows cold, found love in someone else’s home, don’t like standin’ in the snow…
8. Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day...
9. I’m just mad about Saffron, Saffron’s mad about me.
10. All right now! Won’t you listen? When I first met you, didn’t realize, I can’t forget you for your surprise.

**Bonus** She ran into the wall so sweet and unknown, a worn comatose...

**Extra-special bonus that no one will get, go on, I dare you** Well, I woke up this morning found a note tied to my bed, baby’s gone and left me, oh, that’s what she said…

Check back Friday and you will probably get some answers.
Free Counter
Online Universities