Sunday, June 22, 2008

Shameless Vote-Trolling

If you scroll down this blog on the right side, you'll find this link with one of my photographs in it:













I signed up for a site that accepts submissions to JPG Magazine, and the link allows anyone who clicks on it to vote for that photo to be accepted for their upcoming Democracy-themed issue. The magazine publishes quarterly (the next issue comes out in August), and all the photos it publishes come from online submissions (so all you photographers out there, sign up!). The best part is that if an image is chosen for publication, the photographer receives $100. Not a huge sum, sure, but a nice acknowledgment, some good national exposure and enough to take Mrs. Generik to Cracker Barrel for dinner.

Speaking of photos, I may post some here in the next few days from my recent vacation in the Eastern Sierra. Or you can always visit my Flickr site to check them out at your leisure.
Free Counter
Online Universities