Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: You Got Nothing To Lose
1. What's the matter with me? I don't have much to say.
2. My love, she speaks like silence, without ideals or violence.
3. Cloud so swift, the rain fallin' in, gonna see a movie called Gunga Din...
4. There's a long-distance train rollin' through the rain, tears on the letter I write.
5. Well, the comic book and me, just us, we caught the bus. The poor little chauffeur, though, she was back in bed.
6. Crimson flames tied through my ears, rollin’ high and mighty traps.
7. Just like old Saxophone Joe when he’s got the hogshead up on his toe, oh me, oh my…
8. Man came to the door, I say, “For whom were you lookin’?” Says, “your wife,” I say, “She’s busy in the kitchen cookin’.”
9. Far between sundown’s finish and midnight’s broken toll, we ducked inside the doorway, thunder crashing.
10. They say everything can be replaced, they say every distance is not near.
**Bonus** Oh, the benches were stained with tears and perspiration, the birdies were flying from tree to tree.
Friday is for answering.