Friday, November 04, 2005

A Blog Revived

Back before I created this blog last year -- even before I was just one of many contributors to a group blog that's now defunct -- my good friend JW was writing up a storm on a site he created called TrogWatch. It was always interesting, insightful and current, and was an inspiration to me. I seriously credit JW's TrogWatch with being one of the reasons that I started blogging in the first place, rather than just sending out email rants and missives, as I had been doing before that.

Unfortunately, due to life circumstances that involved JW moving, switching jobs and weathering hurricanes (among other things), TrogWatch began to lag behind, and then fell into complete disuse altogether. It had been idle for nearly a year, but now a "new" proprietor (who claims to have won the site from JW in a game of Texas Hold 'Em), one Tyler Godot (I've been waiting forever for that guy!), has reopened the doors and promises to give the place a good airing-out, dusting and clean-up, and says he will carry on where JW left off. It's the Lazarus Blog! Tyler Godot has already made a few new posts, and says he will be busy cleaning up the links and such in the coming weeks. This is great news! I welcome having TrogWatch back among the living, and look forward to checking it out again on a regular basis. You should too!
Free Counter
Online Universities