Whose Opening Line Is It Anyway: Are You Able?
1. Do you remember anyone here? No, you don't remember anything at all.
2. You've been told, so maybe it's time that you learned. You've been sold, maybe it's time that you earned.
3. The way things go you get so low, struggle to find your skin.
4. It's hard bein' a man, livin' in a garbage pail. My landlady called me up, she tried to hit me with a mop.
5. Come down off your throne and leave your body alone; somebody must change.
6. I can turn the grayest sky blue; I can make it rain, whenever I want it to.
7. Yeah, you got satin shoes, yeah, you got plastic boots, y'all got cocaine eyes, yeah, you got speed-freak jive.
8. Gonna take a freight train down at the station, lord, I don' t care where it goes.
9. I've called you so many times today and I guess it's all true what your girlfriends say.
10. Give me a story and give me a bed, give me possessions, oh, love, luck and money they go to my head like wildfire...
**Bonus** Well, I don't mind workin', 'cause I used to be jerkin' off most of my time in the bars.
Answers on Friday. Now go vote (if you live in a Super Tuesday state)!