Answers From The C+ Student
And if it weren't for including that dumb Hot Rod Lincoln song, I might have had not only all bands that begin with the letter C, but all songs that begin with the letter C as well. Oh well.
Anyway, here are the answers. See?
1. You need to straighten your posture and suck in your gut. Comanche; Cake
2. My pappy said, "Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin'..." Hot Rod Lincoln; Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen
3. Have you seen the little pieces of the people we have been? Come Around; Counting Crows
4. Traffic in the city turns my head around. No, no, no, no, no. Commotion; Creedence Clearwater Revival
5. One morning I woke up and I knew you were really gone. Carry On; Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
6. The lights go out and I can't be saved, tides that I tried to swim against... Clocks; Coldplay
7. Goin' to a party, meet me out after school, well, we go to a place where the jive is really cool. California Man; Cheap Trick
8. I wasn't expecting this, now everything is destroyed. Underneath us are the nothings, underneath them is the void. Chaos; The Church
9. They offered me the office, offered me the shop. They said I'd better take anything they got. Career Opportunities; The Clash
10. If I pour your cup, that is friendship. If I add your milk, that is manners. Cold Tea Blues; Cowboy Junkies
**Bonus** Here, kitty, kitty, you better move along, 'cuz the big cats walk at the break of dawn. Can Your Pussy Do The Dog?; The Cramps
Next week we fly again!