Friday, August 22, 2008

Answers From The C+ Student

Well, I guess you all get a passing grade this week, though Eric B did skew the curve upward a bit at the last minute. (Okay, not really at the last minute -- he sent me his answers on Tuesday morning; I just waited until yesterday afternoon to post them in the comments.)

And if it weren't for including that dumb Hot Rod Lincoln song, I might have had not only all bands that begin with the letter C, but all songs that begin with the letter C as well. Oh well.

Anyway, here are the answers. See?

1. You need to straighten your posture and suck in your gut. Comanche; Cake

2. My pappy said, "Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin'..." Hot Rod Lincoln; Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen

3. Have you seen the little pieces of the people we have been? Come Around; Counting Crows

4. Traffic in the city turns my head around. No, no, no, no, no. Commotion; Creedence Clearwater Revival

5. One morning I woke up and I knew you were really gone. Carry On; Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

6. The lights go out and I can't be saved, tides that I tried to swim against... Clocks; Coldplay

7. Goin' to a party, meet me out after school, well, we go to a place where the jive is really cool. California Man; Cheap Trick

8. I wasn't expecting this, now everything is destroyed. Underneath us are the nothings, underneath them is the void. Chaos; The Church

9. They offered me the office, offered me the shop. They said I'd better take anything they got. Career Opportunities; The Clash

10. If I pour your cup, that is friendship. If I add your milk, that is manners. Cold Tea Blues; Cowboy Junkies

**Bonus** Here, kitty, kitty, you better move along, 'cuz the big cats walk at the break of dawn. Can Your Pussy Do The Dog?; The Cramps

Next week we fly again!
Free Counter
Online Universities