Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Just Your Average Repeat

Dang, you guys, I am so busy right now, I just don't have time for this stuff this week. I mean really, I- well, okay, here. Here's a quick one while I'm away.

1. You need to straighten your posture and suck in your gut.
2. My pappy said, "Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin'..."
3. Have you seen the little pieces of the people we have been?
4. Traffic in the city turns my head around. No, no, no, no, no.
5. One morning I woke up and I knew you were really gone.
6. The lights go out and I can't be saved, tides that I tried to swim against...
7. Goin' to a party, meet me out after school, well, we go to a place where the jive is really cool.
8. I wasn't expecting this, now everything is destroyed. Underneath us are the nothings, underneath them is the void.
9. They offered me the office, offered me the shop. They said I'd better take anything they got.
10. If I pour your cup, that is friendship. If I add your milk, that is manners.

**Bonus** Here, kitty, kitty, you better move along, 'cuz the big cats walk at the break of dawn.

Answers Friday, if I don't drop from exhaustion between now and then. See ya!
Free Counter
Online Universities