Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Agent Double-O Soul

All right, if this week's quiz isn't the easiest-peasiest one yet, then you've been listening to the wrong music all your life. I expect everyone to get at least one or two, if not four or five or six, and if Eric B doesn't know all of these he should hide his face in shame.

Okay, no pressure now...

1. I don't like you but I love you, seems that I'm always thinking of you.
2. Oh, you may not love me now, but I'm stayin' around 'cause you want my company.
3. I've been cryin' (boo hoo) 'cause I'm lonely (for you), smiles have all turned to tears...
4. I need love, love, to ease my mind, I need to find, find someone to call mine...
5. You're sweet as a honeybee, but like a honeybee stings, you've gone and left my heart in pain.
6. Now if you feel that you can't go on, because all of your hope is gone...
7. Sunshine, blue sky, please go away. My girl has found another and gone away.
8. 1, 2... 1, 2, 3, 4, ow! People movin' out, people movin' in. Why, because of the color of their skin.
9. Like a fool I went and stayed too long, now I'm wondering if you're love's still strong.
10. I was born in Little Rock, had a childhood sweetheart, we were always hand in hand.

**Bonus** Ah, say yeah yeah yeah, say yeah yeah yeah; ah, say yeah yeah yeah, say yeah yeah yeah. I try to put my arms around you all because I want to hold you tight.

Answers (like anyone will need them) early Friday before I jet off to SoCal for Labor Day weekend and the following week.
Free Counter
Online Universities