Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Just Watch

Back at it with a theme that just might take you more than a minute to figure out. Or not. Some tough ones this week (I think). Go on, prove me wrong. You know you want to.

1. What I was, I want now, and it's a whole lot more anyhow, I wanna fly, fly a fountain, I wanna jump jump jump, jump a mountain.
2. I'm looking and I'm dreaming for the first time, I'm inside and I'm outside at the same time.
3. Satellite's gone up to the skies. Things like that drive me out of my mind.
4. Hot milk, hmmm, tweak my nipple. Champagne and Ripple...
5. I bought a bourgeois house in the Hollywood hills with a trunkload of hundred thousand dollar bills.
6. You, in your Lark, you're a mark, you're a screamer...
7. Don't want to work in a building downtown, no I don't want to work in a building downtown...
8. Girlfriend, what are you doing, you're driving me to ruin, that love that you've been stealing has given me a feeling...
9. Oh oh oh oh oh... up every evening 'bout half eight or nine, I give my complete attention to a very good friend of mine...
10. Lord, see that cat, yeah, I do mean you, see that cat, yeah, I do mean you.

**Bonus** When I'm at the Pearly Gates, this'll be on my...

Answers Friday!
Free Counter
Online Universities